We are looking for Analysts to join our team!
Are you interested in a new challenge, alternating environments where you can broaden your knowledge? Then we have an opening in our team for you!
As a Business / Functional analyst you will build a bridge between “the business” and IT.
- You will draft up the “ideal” solutions considering the information given by all stakeholders.
- You will document and specify solutions (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- On a functional level it is your responsibility to support and guide the development teams.
- During the development process you will follow-up with the users, developers, architects, project managers, etc.
- You will support business acceptation tests.
- You are responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality, and following up on planning and deadlines.
- You have experience as a functional or business analyst.
- You have knowledge of UML, BPM, Agile, ICT, etc.
- You derive power from changing and challenging environments.
- Ambition and personal growth are your keywords.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; French is a strong plus.
What 's in for you
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavor.
- You will be guided by a “personal coach” and we will offer you a personal growth plan.
- You can spar with colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, WhatsApp, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Do you have a question
Francine Callaerts is happy to help you on +32 (0)475 939 833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.