Are you looking for a new challenge as Team lead Analysis / Senior analyst?
Be sure to read on…
Our clients rely on Konato, part of the Cronos Group, to manage, support and guide their projects. We are focused on getting the job done and while offering independent advice and pragmatic guidance for strategic direction, implementation and delivery of projects.
Our mission is to continue growing while providing qualitative services and maintaining personal contact with our consultants, clients and partners. As a result of long-term partnerships with our clients, the projects in our pipeline outnumber our available consultants. Therefor we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior IT analyst you’ll support our clients on a variety of innovating and challenging projects. As Team Lead you will guide, coach and manage an internal team of junior/medior analysts. You will play an active role in the growth and development of the Konato analysis team. You will be responsible for mentoring and coaching a team of consultants. You will also participate in hiring new team members to help us continue our growth.
Are you someone with a passion for analysis and problem solving in the domain of IT? Would you love to use your experience not only on challenging projects but also as an inspirational leader for a team of highly motivated consultants? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are you looking for an opportunity to have a meaningful job? Then we have the ideal opportunity for you. Come and join our team where YOU CAN REALLY make the difference!
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong experience as a functional and/or business analyst.
- You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
- You have experience as a consultant or worked in different environments.
- You have good knowledge of UML, BPMn, IREB, Agile, Prince2, ICT, etc.
- You derive power from changing and challenging environments.
- Flexibility, ambition and personal growth are your keywords.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a strong plus.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You have good people management skills and experience in coaching team members
- You show real ownership and initiative.
What can we offer you?
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavour.
- You will be guided by a senior manager, you will be able to grow strongly on a personal level and you will get the chance to grow into a team leading position.
- You can spar with other expert colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, Whatsapp, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- We are open for employees on payroll as well as freelance consultants.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You may sent us an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.