Are you looking for a new project or challenge as an experienced
test engineer/test analyst? Be sure to read on…
Our clients rely on Konato as a co-pilot to manage, support and guide their projects. We are focused on getting the job done while offering independent advice and pragmatic guidance for strategic direction, implementation and delivery of projects. Our mission for 2021 is to continue growing while providing qualitative services and maintaining personal contact with our consultants, clients and partners. As a result of long-term partnerships with our clients, the projects in our pipeline outnumber our available consultants. Therefor we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
Are you interested in a new challenge with lots of freedom, alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience? Then we have an opening in our team for you!
What will you be doing?
As a test engineer you are the “go-to person” to guard the quality of the delivered application!
- Analyze the acceptance criteria and adapt the test strategies
- You will draft up and execute test scenarios and document the results (incl. defect management)
- Challenge approaches and solutions together with the colleagues and management (within the Scrum team) to be sure that the right solutions are being put in place
- Review the analysis documents
- Collaborate closely with the development teams (software design and delivery), colleagues from the test team incl. the test managers, project managers etc. to assure an efficient delivery
- Be an ambassador of the Testing and Test Automation, with a high level of quality as main focus, applying and contributing to improve the test processes
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong experience in testing / analysis
- You have a good experience with test automation, functional testing, integration, performance and/or acceptation testing,…
- Good knowledge of Test Tools (QC,JIRA), UML, SQL,
- Good understanding with testing methodologies (ISTQB, TMap, etc.)
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Communicative, proactive, and assertive
- Committed, result oriented and you have a high focus on details
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a strong plus
What can we offer you?
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavour.
- You will be guided by a “personal coach” and we will offer you a personal growth plan.
- You can spar with colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, Whatsapp, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You may sent us an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.