Are you looking for a new project or challenge as an experienced
Business or Functional Analyst? Be sure to read on…
Our clients rely on Konato as a co-pilot to manage, support and guide their projects. We are focused on getting the job done while offering independent advice and pragmatic guidance for strategic direction, implementation and delivery of projects. Our mission for 2019 is to continue growing while providing qualitative services and maintaining personal contact with our consultants, clients and partners. As a result of long-term partnerships with our clients, the projects in our pipeline outnumber our available consultants. Therefor we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
Are you interested in a new challenge with lots of freedom, alternating environments where you can
broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience? Then we have an opening in our
team for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Business / Functional analyst you will build a bridge between “the business” and IT.
- Together with the client you will define the scope of the project.
- You will draft up the “ideal” solution which will take into account the IT strategy and the requirements and priorities of the business.
- You will document and specify the solution (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- On a functional level it is your responsibility to support and guide the development teams.
- During the development process you will follow-up with the users, developers, architects, project managers, etc.
- You will support business acceptation tests.
- You are responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality and following up on planning and deadlines.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong experience as a functional or business analyst.
- You have experience as a consultant or worked in different environments.
- You have good knowledge of UML, BPM, Agile, Prince2, ICT, etc.
- You derive power from changing and challenging environments.
- Ambition and personal growth are your keywords.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a strong plus.
What can we offer you?
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavour.
- You will be guided by a “personal coach” and we will offer you a personal growth plan.
- You can spar with colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, Whatsapp, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You can call us for more information on +32 494 89 02 70.
Or you can send us an e-mail with your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you.