Are you looking for a new project or challenge as an IT
Project Manager? Be sure to read on…
Our clients rely on Konato as a co-pilot to manage, support and guide their projects. We are focused on getting the job done while offering independent advice and pragmatic guidance for strategic direction, implementation and delivery of projects. Our mission for 2021 is to continue growing while providing qualitative services and maintaining personal contact with our consultants, clients and partners. As a result of long-term partnerships with our clients, the projects in our pipeline outnumber our available consultants. Therefor we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
Are you interested in a new challenge with lots of freedom, alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience? Then we have an opening in our team for you!
What will you be doing?
As a project manager you are the “go-to person” to keep the project well on track!
- You are responsible for defining, coordinating and accommodating (IT) projects.
- For the client you are the first point of contact and you will build the bridge between business and IT
- Together with the client you will define scope, budget and timing of the project.
- Your strong project management skills will help our clients reach their goals.
- You will coordinate, guide and coach internal and external parties in order to obtain the desired results.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a (ICT) project manager.
- Charismatic, communicative and well organised, are three terms that describe you best.
- You derive power from changing and challenging environments.
- You have ambition and you are not afraid to come out of your comfort zone.
- You have a clear vision on project management.
- Prince2, PMI, Agile or other project management methodologies are well known to you.
- You speak/write fluent in English and Dutch.
What can we offer you?
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavour.
- You will be guided by a “personal coach” and we will offer you a personal growth plan.
- You can spar with colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, Whatsapp & yammer community, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You may sent us an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.