Are you looking for a new challenge as junior/medior Business or
Functional Analyst? Be sure to read on…
Our clients rely on Konato as a co-pilot to manage, support and guide their projects. We are focused on getting the job done while offering independent advice and pragmatic guidance for strategic direction, implementation and delivery of projects. Our mission for 2021 is to continue growing while providing qualitative services and maintaining personal contact with our consultants, clients and partners. As a result of long-term partnerships with our clients, the projects in our pipeline outnumber our available consultants. Therefor we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
Are you interested in a new challenge with lots of freedom, alternating environments where you can broaden your network and deepen your knowledge and experience? Then we have an opening in our team for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Business / Functional analyst you will build a bridge between “the business” and IT.
- You will draft up the “ideal” solutions taking into account the information given by all stakeholders.
- You will document and specify solutions (use cases, information modelling, etc.)
- On a functional level it is your responsibility to support and guide the development teams.
- During the development process you will follow-up with the users, developers, architects, project managers, etc.
- You will support business acceptation tests.
- You are responsible for guarding the scope, ensuring quality and following up on planning and deadlines.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a first experience as a functional or business analyst.
- You have knowledge of UML, BPM, Agile, ICT, etc.
- You derive power from changing and challenging environments.
- Ambition and personal growth are your keywords.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, French is a strong plus.
What can we offer you?
- We provide cross-industry projects with a technology flavour.
- You will be guided by a “personal coach” and we will offer you a personal growth plan.
- You can spar with colleagues and your coach to discuss difficult projects.
- We will provide the necessary training, courses and certifications tailored to your personal interests.
- Konato-team-spirit: recurring team & knowledge sharing events, Whatsapp, yearly teambuilding weekend, afterwork drinks, etc.
- Competitive salary package including a car and the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You may sent us an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.