Are you looking to work as an Atlassian / Jira Expert?
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Or do you want to specialize further?
Then we have the right job for you.
Who are we?
Abano, daughter company of Konato, was founded as a project management tooling expert and is
focused on optimizing your way of working by using the Atlassian Tools and custom Java
Development. As Atlassian Solution Partner, we offer a unique mix of developers, tools experts and
process experts. Through this model, we do not only offer our customers a (custom) tool, but we also
offer the possibility to optimize the way of working inside and outside these tools.
What will you be doing?
- Advising clients on the technical solutions, performance, scalability, functionalities, …
- Enhancing and configuring the business process of our customers via the Atlassian tools.
- Analyzing the existing processes of our customers to provide better solutions.
- Taking up the responsibility to realize integrations, migrations and help clients with specific add-ons.
- Informing, training and supporting users on the implemented solutions.
- Being the go-to person for best practices, correct tools, …
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a passion for helping our clients. As a consultant at Abano you will
have the chance to become a real specialist in your field of work. Do you have experience as a system
administrator, Devops engineer, software engineer or Atlassian expert then come over and have a talk
What experience / skills do you minimally need to work for us?
- Bachelor or Master in ICT (or similar diploma’s or experience).
- A good experience within ICT / software development / DevOps / Sys Admin
- A good knowledge of the Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket,…)
- A good knowledge of Dutch and English, French is a big plus!
- You are analytical, solution oriented and a real problem solver.
- You are able to communicate clearly and in a professional manner.
- You have a strong interest in business processes and activities.
What can we offer you?
- Abano is part of a larger group, which gives you the chance to grow into positions like for example team lead.
- Personal guidance and coaching when you want to discuss a complex project problem.
- Your hunger for challenges will certainly be satisfied and you will be guaranteed to learn a lot in a short time.
- Abano-team-spirit: team & knowledge sharing events, community, after-work drinks, …
- Competitive salary package with all the usual fringe benefits.
Is this vacancy appealing to you? Then apply quickly for a job at Konato!
You may sent us an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.