Freelance Programma Manager
One of our customers, a joint subsidiary of the Distribution System Operators, manages and implements services that help the DSO's to realize the energy transition and support them in the development of the liberalized Belgian energy market. Based on solid expertise and knowledge, our customer aims to be the reference in the field of standardization and normalization of market processes as well as for the delivery of reliable and high quality federated services for its shareholders.
The experienced Program Manager will be responsible for the management of the transition and transformation program, containing all its different tracks from A to Z in parallel, including:
- Shaping the tracks: scope, planning, budget
- Plan & Coordination of the program, internal Atrias, but also for the impact at DGO side and Market parties
- Management of dependencies inside the tracks and with all other ongoing projects. Including the projects at DGO side
- Management of coordination of the delivery, by internal and external teams and fixed price partners
- Detect and mitigate Risks and issues
- Program communication, including management reporting
- Follow-up and updating the business case, including scope & financial management (defining budget, follow-up of the budget, alignment with the sponsor(s)…)
- Guarantee the E2E-quality of the end products and the quality of corporate processes
- First contact point for the program sponsor and the external stakeholders
- Responsible for the management of contractors/subcontractors (both Time & Material as vendors).
- Responsible for contract management
- Candidate provides an example of a transformation project to which he contributed in a significant way
- Proven experience in a senior function as a Program Manager (5-10 years)
- Proven experience with Budget Management
- Proven experience with Stakeholder Management
- Proven Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French & English
Do you have a question
Francine Callaerts is happy to help you on +32475939833 or email@example.com.